Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Implanon Disaster

• 25-07-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I just had my second implant inserted about a month ago and have been having a bit of issue with it to say the least. I had my last one for the a little over the reccomended 3 yrs and found it really suited me. However this time my arm is still really sore and not just where it was inserted. Since then I have been getting really bad pains all down that arm when I move it and there is swelling on the inside of my elbow where it is placed. It has been suggested that it has not been inserted properly and therefore may not be reliable. I had not been using any other form of contraception which has led to some bit of worry. In the last couple of weeks I have started to get a few pregnancy symptoms which again is worrying. I am aware that this can be a side effect of the implant but I never experienced any of this with my previous implant. I have had really bad bloating and cramps, extreamly exhausted and some back pain. In the last few days I have started to get sore boobs and feel nausea in the mornings. All signs point to the obvious but i'm still holding out hoping that I'm wrong. Has anyone else had a similar experience on implanon?:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I sugget you go back to your dr asap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement