Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucasarts gives in: Force Unleashed for PC and Mac

Options
  • 25-07-2009 3:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59705

It'll also include the DLC that was previously available for the console editions.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Got to be good news. Anyone played the game on the consoles? Any good?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its not fantastic, but its worth playing, especially if you like Star Wars games.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

Yeah played it on the Wii, good game, if anything a bit short.
    I never went online with it though.

Maybe they can add multiplayer it might be good. Although i hate playing Jedi Academy with the force powers on . Force unleashed will be a force orgy .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Isn't that the point??? :D

Jedi Academy with Force and Light Sabres only always made for a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

it's decidedly "meh"... felt it got old really fast, but like others it's worth at least one run through. I did like the body physics though and the AI reactions. If you pick up a stormtrooper they will try and grab on to anything that's around them, including other stormtroopers.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

What's the point? It's a less than impressive, generic third person action game that will be pirated to within an inch of it's life anyway.

Advertisement