Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumble in Rush 2 7th November

Options
  • 25-07-2009 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Rumble in Rush 2 has been booked and im in the process of getting matches for the show, its provisionally booked on the 7th November and like last time it will consist of mainly C class fights and 1-2 Pro fights, A or B

If your interested in putting fighters on the show mail me or ring me and i'll do my best to get well matched fights for you and your fighters.

The last show was a resounding success and with the learning experience of last time hopefully Rumble in Rush 2 will be even better..

Any questions just ask-Let the stress start again!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pccb

We have number of c class and b class fighters available from 58kg to 84kg if required mate
    progressive combat club Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Pccb wrote: »
    We have number of c class and b class fighters available from 58kg to 84kg if required mate
    progressive combat club Belfast

I'd love to bring some of your lads down, E mail me who you have and there experience, weight etc and i'll try to match them..

cowzerp@yahoo.com

Change of Date due to unforseen circumstances!
    week earlier, 7th of November, get your clubs fighters names experience and weights to me and i'll get the lads matched up, Any questions just ask..

Come on coaches, get the names to me if ya want your fighters in the show, A,B or C class fighters, mainly C as always but A and B will be looked at too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭UFR Management

Have A and B class fighters if interested

WWW.EFRMMA.COM

• Advertisement

Have A and B class fighters if interested

WWW.EFRMMA.COM

Hi Dave, you could e mail me who you have in mind and i will try to match them, im going to be putting 2-3 pro matches on so may be able to accomadate you and the rest C class, cowzerp@yahoo.com

Thanks for the interest-Talk soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Maybe a stupid question, but where is it on in Rush? (I'm over in Skerries).

also, what's the story with tickets etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'd assume the same place as last time, In the GAA, Paul will have to get tickets made up and will be selling them closer to the event

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Cool. I'll probably head along to this one. Can't remember why I didn't make the last one, but it was for some reason that wasn't just pure laziness.

Khannie wrote: »
    Maybe a stupid question, but where is it on in Rush? (I'm over in Skerries).

also, what's the story with tickets etc.?

st maurs GAA club in rush, the tickets are been made as we speak-i'll post it up as soon as i get them..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Whats the LHW and HW categories Paul? is it <95kg or <93kg for LHW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Hey Paul,

sent you an email looking for a match up for a fighter, did you get it?

No Mark i havent got a mail from you about fighters, re send it and i'll hopefully get it! As far as weight classes go i'll get back later and put the whole list of weight classes used, no catchweights will be used..

Working hard on match ups for the show and the 1st 1 i can announce is a Pro A match up
    EFR member Ryan Sloan taking on Kilkenny top teams coach and fighter Myles Price, in a 73kg light welter weight match up, More to follow..

Weight divisions in Rumble in Rush
    Straw weight 58KG
    Bantam weight 61.2
    Feather weight 65.8KG
    Lightweight 70kg
    Light welter 73kg
    Welterweight 77kg
    Middleweight 84kg
    Light heavy 93kg
    Heavy 93kg+

Advertisement