Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value Cordless Home Phone

Options
  • 25-07-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a good value cordless landline phone from a bricks and mortar shop or online. Anyone got any good recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

A mate has this one from Argos @ €22.99 and is very happy with it. It does look a bit plasticy but does the job. If it's not your thing then Argos have a huge range of good value cordless phones. And of course with most things in Argos you can return within 16 days if you don't like it.

Other wise check out the likes of Woodies, I got a triple set of Panasonics there last year for about €70.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Am looking for same actually - would be a bit sus of that Argos one having had bad experiences with a few of Argos's cheap alternatives over the years :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hildah

I bought a triple pack Philips cordless in PowerCity for €49.95, half price, but if you book it online on their website, and collect instore, it's €47.95. Same item in Argos and Harvey Norman is over €75. It's top notch, with an answering machine, large address book and long talktime on battery. Several ringtones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

just buy a different brand , its not argos's fault , its the company that make em , argos just sell em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidl have a twin set from Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

any chance i could get a cordless home phone with bluetooth
    first time getting landline just wondering for easy transfer of numbers

Advertisement