Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forlan: 13th on goal.com 50

• 25-07-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

http://goal.com/en-us/news/82/south-america/2009/07/24/1402480/goalcom-50-diego-forlan-13
    goal.com wrote:
    He ended the season with a remarkable streak of 13 goals in the club’s last ten games, with four assists to boot. Overall, he netted 32 times in 33 league appearances, and that sudden explosive flurry of goals late on undoubtedly helped Atleti nail fourth spot in the table to secure a place in the Champions League qualifiers, the Rojiblancos winning each of their final six La Liga games.

32 goals in 33 league games, not bad eh?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Ya, he was amazing last season really, equally adept with his head and both feet, but people will just write him off as a failure because of his man utd days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Lampard in 15th, Gerard in 14th and Alonso 11th.. The top 10 will be interesting.

Lampard in 15th, Gerard in 14th and Alonso 11th.. The top 10 will be interesting.

Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Alves, Maicon, Vidic, and probably Rooney as the top 10...

Would probably agree with them all except for Rooney and Ibrahimovic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

eZe^ wrote: »
    Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Alves, Maicon, Vidic, and probably Rooney as the top 10...

If they have Evra in there they have to have A. Cole and Mutu deserves to be there for another great season and revitalising Gilardino

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    If they have Evra in there they have to have A. Cole and Mutu deserves to be there for another great season and revitalising Gilardino

I never said they were all deserved, just that it's what I believe to be their top10, nice to potentially see so many Barca players (incl Ibra) in there though... ;)
    Would probably agree with them all except for Rooney and Ibrahimovic..

Ibrahimovic was I believe the top scorer and assister in serie a this season, he's gotta be in there.

Sorry, I originally posted that I don't think that Rooney will be in there. Then saw that you listed Ibrahimovic also and just done a quick edit. I fully expect Ibrahimovic to be in there but just don't particularly think he should be in the top 10.

Just thinking, Torres isn't in the list anywhere is he? Nor is Mascherano I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Villa 18? Ferdinand 24? I didn't think that site could get more retarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Sorry, I originally posted that I don't think that Rooney will be in there. Then saw that you listed Ibrahimovic also and just done a quick edit. I fully expect Ibrahimovic to be in there but just don't particularly think he should be in the top 10.

08-09
    29 goals and 9 assists in 46 games for Inter.

07-08
    22 goals and 9 assists in 33 games for Inter.

I disagree.
    He's an immense player, and after a year at Barca, everyone will be calling him the best striker in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Unrelated, but I was trying to find the top 50 and found this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXFjyP_Cck

Funny, some of the names are wrong. Di Napoli against AC Milan i'm fairly sure is actually Di Canio, and Van der Faart....well, think that was someone else

eZe^ wrote: »

PHWOARRRR, looks like I predicted perfectly... :D

Advertisement