Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek 1000 Road Bike For Sale

Options
  • 25-07-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭

Trek 1000 road bike, aluminium frame, vuelta wheels, 18 speed Shimano tiagra/sora groupset, trip computer, selle saddle etc
    Frame size is 54 cm.
    Bike has done less than 1000 miles so is in excellent "as new" condition.
    Great as a starter or second bike.
    Not sure of the value of this bike to be honest (it cost me over 600 new) so I'm putting it out there for 250 euro or as a trade against a s/h bianchi.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=131842

CPL 593H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

€250 seems pretty cheap for that bike. You sure you're not undervaluing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭furiousox

Not sure of the value tbh, newer trek 1000's seem to be going for around 450 s/h so I thought 250 was there or thereabouts. lf someone wants to give me more....GREAT!
    Looking to upgrade to a s/h bianchi so if anyone's got a bianchi for sale.......????

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭GG21057

Still available? I'd be interested - am 6.1 - does that fit (Sorry am a beginner and dont bfully get the measurements...).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭furiousox

Sorry bike is sold

CPL 593H

Advertisement