Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke On saturday Night Anywhere Good?

Options
  • 25-07-2009 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Help I really need some advice plannin night out for my bday in a couple of weeks, and really want to go somewhere with karaoke on. Iv been to Ukiyo a few times, but would really prefer instead a bar or club or something that has karaoke on rather than being squeezed into teeny room. Also, it will be on a sat night I know a lot of karaoke can be on like a wed, thur or sun which is no good!!any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Claire-tha-bear

as far as I know the swiss cottage does it on a saturday. I'm not 100% sure and if you don't live near enough its not worth it to be honest. Break for the border does it too, but If you're like me and hate the big-haired UCD and DIT crowd then you'll hate the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fascination

I don't really know any bars that do it but an alternative to Ukyio is Melody on Capel St. You get a bigger room in which there is a dining table so you can eat and sing at the same time! It's handy to have the karaoke machine for when you're waiting to be served!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

The Tap on North King Street at the corner of Smithfield or Joxer Dalys on Dorset St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

ryoishin wrote: »
    Joxer Dalys on Dorset St.

:eek: Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

the Jade on Little Mary St. has very nice rooms upstairs with a Karaoke machine and the best chinese food in Dublin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement