Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noms

• 25-07-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

I would really love some pizza and garlic bread from Domino's,but as usual trying to eat healthily and don't want to waste upwards of a tenner.

So I am stuck eating a Quorn chicken style fillet thingy,perfectly nice but not what I really want.

So what are you craving but can't have for whatever reason?

yore ma.....there it is done,look what ye made me do *shakes head solemnly*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I was craving for an overused ****ty comeback but by the looks of the last line you have succeeded.

Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Calamari

You can't get decent calamari in ireland. In Australia it was easy enough to get and in Spain it was everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I remember once I had a serious, serious craving for sushi. Like...unbelievable. No Japanese take-aways for light years though. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

A wispa.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

jumpguy wrote: »
    I remember once I had a serious, serious craving for sushi. Like...unbelievable. No Japanese take-aways for light years though. :(

There is no where in my entire county that has it and yesterday I would have sold my laptop to get my hands on some...

• Advertisement

jumpguy wrote: »

If you live in Dublin, there is a decent sushi take-away on liffey st. I have to try their ramen noodles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

I'd love some Quorn chicken style fillet but the shop was all out,
    had to ring a feckin domino's and all the had was the 16" deluxe so I did indulge myself a little by getting a 2ltr of coke to wash the damned thing down..........rematch with remains for brekfast:rolleyes:

soundsham wrote: »
    I'd love some Quorn chicken style fillet but the shop was all out,
    had to ring a feckin domino's and all the had was the 16" deluxe so I did indulge myself a little by getting a 2ltr of coke to wash the damned thing down..........rematch with remains for brekfast:rolleyes:

/yawn

These replies are old and stupid now. The fad is over just like yore ma and "I for one welcome our new ..... overlords".

Time to find a new bandwagon to jump on for thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

op get some naan bread (proper naan bread,grill the back of it then spread tomato paste on the other side sprinkle a little low fat cheese on it and add some toppings of your choice then grill it for 5 mins,absolutely delicous and quite healthy pizza

your welcome

(btw i am craving old mans ballsack,not so hard to find but hard to put in your mouth without being noticed :( )

Dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

nachos.... with just salsa and cheese... the tesco ones would do but living in the back arse of nowhere and not being able to drive means I'm left thinking about nachos, and eating crunchy nut cornflakes.

op get some naan bread (proper naan bread,grill the back of it then spread tomato paste on the other side sprinkle a little low fat cheese on it and add some toppings of your choice then grill it for 5 mins,absolutely delicous and quite healthy pizza

your welcome

(btw i am craving old mans ballsack,not so hard to find but hard to put in your mouth without being noticed :( )

Thanks for that but i try to avoid carbs after 1.....i should direct not having to worry about carbs to the what i miss about being young thread:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Milky Moo wrote: »
    Thanks for that but i try to avoid crabs after 1.....i should direct not having to worry about crabs to the what i miss about being young thread:D

i hate having crabs too lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

One word: Sushi

The dirty, evil raw fish guzzling bastards!

i hate having crabs too lol

Cheeky!:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I'm in the mood for something nice, but i don't know what I want. Its a ****ter.

Nothing is hitting the spot, currently have some chicken wings in the oven, but I already know I don't particularly want them.

Sigh. Indecision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I feel like something now aswell...there's some Taytos lying around, some Lidl choc ices, Romantica, and a handful of Kit Kats.

I don't know what I want!!!:(

I'm in the mood for something nice, but i don't know what I want. Its a ****ter.

Nothing is hitting the spot, currently have some chicken wings in the oven, but I already know I don't particularly want them.

Sigh. Indecision.

I think that is a uniquely Irish saying,i say it generally when I want fast food and I am trying to be coy about it.

Advertisement