Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kings of Concrete 2009 - Photo Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

trishw78, I feel quite offended by your remark. I haven't found anything that was diverting discussion away from the topic too far away.
    I am sorry but I have another reason to spend less time here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭sikahunter

which is better skateborading or rollerblading its like saying canon or nikon im sorry but its about freedom and enjoying urself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    love this - nicely caught. i'd crop a tiny bit off the top here.

Hey, just Uploaded an update!

Let me know what you think!

F4CCAD33835A4420B4DA7A82F2B2BDCC-500.jpg?r=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I really like that mate, very nice indeed.

If you would like to tag the artist in the photo, her name is Loki.

Dragan wrote: »
    I really like that mate, very nice indeed.

If you would like to tag the artist in the photo, her name is Loki.

Cheers mate, any more info on her? Really like her work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Ricky91t wrote: »
    It's like we can't have any other conversations because we're not allowed and we'll all start arguing,where as I'm sure if you actually let us talk about something other than photography...

I'm sorry, did you just imply that this wasn't going to turn into an argument?

Here, a bit of an off topic discussion, I've no problem with. An argument about photography, I've no problem with. It's a photography discussion forum. However, an argument about which extreme sport is better? In a photography forum? Era come on now. Nout wrong with Trish reminding* you to keep it to photography discussion.

Aaaaand, slightly on topic - I saw Loki mention she was heading down alright - Haven't seen anything of hers in a long time! Here's her Myspace, Tallon - Not sure if she's a site up and running; http://www.myspace.com/ladylokibee

*Reminding - Not infracting, banning, locking or deleting anything. Not even a warning.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Here's her Myspace, Tallon - Not sure if she's a site up and running; http://www.myspace.com/ladylokibee

Awesome, cheers dude :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Tallon wrote: »
    F4CCAD33835A4420B4DA7A82F2B2BDCC-500.jpg?r=1

Nice shot,and cool graffiti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Aaaaand, slightly on topic - I saw Loki mention she was heading down alright - Haven't seen anything of hers in a long time! Here's her Myspace, Tallon - Not sure if she's a site up and running; http://www.myspace.com/ladylokibee

Oh yeah, i remember seeing on Farcebook that you were her friend and other friends of mine were her friends. I remember thinking "small world, big soda" and sipping that soda.

Got to chat to her on Sunday and she was cool as a breeze man. Amazing artist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Aye, went to college/NY with her. Lovely girl.

Oh the joys of FaceStalk. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

3769445005_3e8dcdd87a.jpg

3769485217_6e2d09ac95.jpg

Trying to seperate the skaters from the dull backgrounds and crowd proved difficult especially as they were travelling so fast. The plane is a pleasant surprise here.
    Dublin Held it's annual Skateboarding championships on weekend 25th & 26th July. A dull day with scattered sunny spells and the inevitable rain. Most people were using fill in flash to freeze the action and also counteract the dull light. I tried rating the film dow 1/4 stop and an orange filter. Shot @ 1/500S

Konica Auto S3 Rangefinder, FP4+ Film Shot at 100 ISO with Orange Filter. Straight neg scan. <a href="http://filmdev.org/recipe/show/5201" rel="nofollow">Development details on FilmDev</a>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

Poise

3769544885_0e77667928.jpg

The Launch Pad
    3770348310_f33d0b9d9e.jpg

Art.

3769550231_271423f352.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cambo

Rb wrote: »
    I'm surprised by the lack of fish eye shots tbh, really disappointed I didn't get to go but sure maybe next year...

I was shooting with a 24-70 for most of the weekend, but switched to my sigma 12-24 for a short while.

3761713994_bdb7039a85.jpg

3761285211_492ac59a75.jpg

3761282983_4ac02103c7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭positivenote

okay so it was taken at last years festival but i still like this image...3683984680_c7381c4001.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2538/3683984680_c7381c4001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gnemix

Ahh... that was you then :D You're pretty good dude!

If you want I can see if I've any other pics of you and sort you out :)

That would be amazing man! only if u dont mind that is! the shots r great!

Advertisement