Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC and Affliction Announce Collaboration

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Good, lookin forward to seeing Fedor fight some top HW's

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

This means absolutely nothing other than UFC fighters can wear Affliction clothing at official UFC events again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

T-K-O wrote: »
    The emperor has arrived. UFC HW's better look out the big dog is coming to town.

http://news.prnewswire.com/ViewContent.aspx?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/07-24-2009/0005065970&EDATE=

Affliction clothing is going to make the UFC HW division look out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

This has nothing to do with the MMA branch of Affliction, only the clothing branch

Build up my hopes and crash them into the ground worse than Randleman v Fedor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

The emperor has arrived. UFC HW's better look out the big dog is coming to town.

Are affliction t-shirts really hard to take off or something?

"I wish i didn't have to pull out of my fight, i just couldn't get out of that ****ing t-shirt."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Dragan wrote: »
    Are affliction t-shirts really hard to take off or something?

"I wish i didn't have to pull out of my fight, i just couldn't get out of that ****ing t-shirt."

I wouldnt know. Affliction t-shirts = spa.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Does this count as fighter bashing? :pac:

We should start an Affliction bashing thread.And vent our frustrations over not seeing Fedor/Barnett.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

afflictionchuck.jpg

Would you say it to his face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Well Chuck would be getting payed pretty handsomely for wearing the T-shirt, otherwise would he wear it? I honestly don't know but I sure as hell wouldn't the hack of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

afflictionchuck.jpg

Would you say it to his face?

I doubt he knows what "spa" means :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Chuck gets paid to wear, thats fine. I'm talking about telephone tough guys wearing them and thinking they are all bad ass. :rolleyes:

Advertisement