Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding out if my sig was bad?

Options
  • 25-07-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

Ok, firstly, I checked around the Newbie forum and the faqs and couldn't find anything definite, so, sorry about adding another thread to this place!

Anyway, I noticed my sig was gone. I could swear I didn't fiddle with it myself, but, well, could have been postdrunking so God knows.

I had a sig removed before, but the mod left a "Sig too big" thing in the sig so I knew what was up. Basically, I don't have an infraction or a pm or other message from a mod, so I don't want to just put the sig back up without knowing for sure it's ok.

It's a dinosaur eating a fish, one of the "jesus fishes" that you see sometimes. Linkage: Bleh. Interwebs is slow. Basically it was a silver outline on white, of a pseudo trex eating a fish. No text.

Comments

Advertisement