Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal

Options
  • 25-07-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hello, I was wondering is there people from Longford/Ros/Leitrim interested in the Paranormal?

I find it difficult to find people who share this interest like me! It would be cool to investigate areas of paranormal activity.

Does anyone know any places worth looking into in the l/ford/ros/leitrim areas?

Please reply if you are interested in this thread.

Look forward to hearing from you

Feelio :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

this might help

from realboyle.com

Betty Meyler

Betty is the Boyle-based President of the UFO Society of Ireland ..."My Sixth Irish International UFO Conference will be on 3rd/4th October in King House. There is a strong belief amongst us UFOlogists that UFO craft disguise themselves as clouds. I wonder whether any of your viewers would have photos of any cloud formations that could vaguely be described as UFOs. If so, could they please send them to me and I will display them at the Conference - it will be an interesting exercise - they will get all credits!! My email address is: info@ufosocietyireland.com. the deadline for submissions is September 5th."

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I've a touch of an interest in the paranormal. Nothing excessive though, but it is kind of interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

Cool pirate, have you been involved in any investigations?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Nah, I haven't, being quite honest. I haven't exactly had much time devoted to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

a little boy down the road in longford died there 300 years ago and every monday morning at 20 to 8 a transit van drives past the exact spot he died in.

oooOOOOOooooooOooooHHHhhhhhHhHh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Longfordian

Don't know about the paranormal but there are plenty of ghost estates around Longford...........

There was a orb photographied in Lough Key Forrest park a couple of months back.
    The Leitrim Observer ran a piece asking for paranormal input.

Have you checked out the paranormal forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Xcellor

feelio wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering is there people from Longford/Ros/Leitrim interested in the Paranormal?

I find it difficult to find people who share this interest like me! It would be cool to investigate areas of paranormal activity.

Does anyone know any places worth looking into in the l/ford/ros/leitrim areas?

Please reply if you are interested in this thread.

Look forward to hearing from you

Feelio :eek:

I'm in Newtownforbes Longford and have an interest in paranormal. Never really pursued it though. Don't know of any haunted places in Longford but wouldn't mind going on a ghost hunt sometime haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Paul74910

Have you seen anything paranormal? Im also interested

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Every Sunday people of all ages gather in a building near me . They seem to believe in an extra terrestrial intelligence and attribute all sort of paranormal activity to this being. From spontaneous regeneration, possession, talking animals and visitations. Perhaps this group would interest you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Paul74910

Where are you based? Im in Longford also and would be interested in Paranormal Investigations in Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Could try asking in the Paranormal forum under the 'Rec' menu. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭starskey77

ghosts around longford now they must have pulled the short straw
    you cant frighten disadvantage people

Advertisement