Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Landline Broadband package

Options
  • 25-07-2009 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Folks,

If anybody is thinking of switching to vodafone... please be aware that the Unlimited calls to landlines is a BIG LIE.Their so called fair usage polilcy says the maximum time you can call is 1500mins per month. Which is about 40mins a day.

I have learned this the hard way. If i knew this before I would not have switched.

Just wanted let everybody know the small prints.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭wasper

ikon wrote: »
    Folks,

If anybody is thinking of switching to vodafone... please be aware that the Unlimited calls to landlines is a BIG LIE.Their so called fair usage polilcy says the maximum time you can call is 1500mins per month. Which is about 40mins a day.

I have learned this the hard way. If i knew this before I would not have switched.

Just wanted let everybody know the small prints.

Thanks.
    I am a BT broadband customer. I've just an email informing that Vodafone are taking over BT landline broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ikon

PogMoThoin wrote: »

Thanks for the Link. Made a formal Complaint.

Advertisement