Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Photographer Needed - Album advice

Options
  • 25-07-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a problem. I've just done a wedding and I have no idea about how to make an album. This was only my third wedding.

My first one was for my sister 7 years ago. That was film.

The second one was my best mate a few months ago. He is a wedding photographer so I just gave him his gear back afterwards. I'd ask him for advice but he is in Africa on his honeymoon and out of contact.

My wife volunteered me for the one I've just done. It was her cousin. I got a few people asking me about doing theirs while I was there. I'm thinking - why not? If people are interested before I even show the shots!

I am however a bit stuck. I'm currently processing the raws and will have them viewable online in 2 days (I took about 850 -haven't regained feeling in one of my fingers yet). Then the couple will want to pick photos for their album. I have no idea how to go about it. I looked at graphistudio but without being able to show them 3 jobs I'm not getting far. I also had a look at myphotobook.ie but I have no idea if their albums are any good.

Who do you use? How can I get prices?

oodles of gratitude in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

See the sticky at the top of the forum (services offered/wanted)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hobnob101

Read the post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Mr E wrote: »
    See the sticky at the top of the forum (services offered/wanted)
    Lol epic fail by a mod!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Heh... carry on, nothing to see here (sorry Hobnob) :)

Nay bother Mr. E. The title alone is a bit misleading perhaps. But I do indeed need the advice of professional wedding photographers (before I join their ranks).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

title misleading so i've updated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Lol - I'm subscribing to this thread (about to do a friend's shoot ex gratis - though just their pre-wedding shots, they're having the 4 day gruelling shoot treatment later ;) ). Though in their case they may just want the digital images.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

hobnob> send me a message on here with your email address and i'll help you out. i shoot weddings (just home from a 13 hour day shooting all day) and make albums and can show you what to do and the various options you'll have

Cheers DotOrg. I just pm'd you with that. Eternal gratitude etc etc.

Advertisement