Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Ads are better than the drink, its like Cider "lite" that keeps you regular. Ads here are way funnier than the carp they have for Magners Pear in UK, just not funny at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sirgandi

Check out the guys face at 35secs who's huggin the tree, priceless - I don't know why tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Not too pushed on Bulmers (I prefer linden village) But would get the apple over the pear anyday. Although They're Ads are the best tv ads on at the moment. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Neither mate. Bulmers is not a nice drink in my book. Kopparberg is usualy what I'll go for as it's widely available and worth it if you can get a deal on the bottles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

I do like the apple cider (especially out of a large bottle). The pear is OK but after the reaction my insides took to it, never again!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

love the ads but the pear is too sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Not a cider person but I do like those ads:)

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

Love the ads and the drink, and its made even better with the recent (enough) price cut on pint bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Lovely stuff.......can't get enough of it. :D

Advertisement