Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a second masters course

Options
  • 25-07-2009 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

I applied for a masters in trinity and received an offer, only thing is i seen another masters in trinity i want to apply for but the pac website gives me
    You already have a Taught application made on PAC for Trinity College Dublin, academic year 2009, PAC Number xxxxxxxx.

You may not submit multiple Taught applications to Trinity College Dublin

Anyone have any problems like this? is it just a case of ringing the PAC on Monday and asking them to send on my application for the other course?

edit: i have a conditional offer btw, also both masters have a closing date of 31st of July.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 EvilHomer73

Just contact the PAC office and they will add the new course to your existing application. No need for a brand new application. Sometimes though the college will have to approve the addition in case the course is closed or full

Advertisement