Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Introducing....

• 26-07-2009 12:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Caoimhe
    6412_1110201833616_1183973745_300962_587885_n.jpg

Born at 03.20 Friday night after about 9 hours of labour weighing in at 8lbs 5oz.
    I have never been so proud of anyone in all my life as i was of Fiona(the girlfriend) last night. She was absolutely amazing, even when the pain was really getting to her she pulled through. I'm absolutely over the moon with her, she is just perfect. That picture was taken just 35 minutes after she was born, she has changed so much since then.

Just want to say thanks to all the women and men on here who have helped me through the last 9 months. I will still be on here for a while before jumping over to the parenting forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Aw she is dotey!! Look at the massive eyes on her :)

Did she go by herself in the end or did she have to be induced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭phaze

Ah, congratulations guys. She is so beautiful and perfect. Hope Mammy is doing well. Best of luck to your new family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Mulan

`Well done to the 3 of you!!!.

Nothing tops a new arrival.

Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Mulan

She's beautiful bye the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Big Congratulations!!! Shes a lil Beauty well done mom and dad! Enjoy every minute of her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Aw look at her! She's gorgeous!

Congratulations to you and Fiona on the new arrival. Hope Mammy and Baby (and Daddy!!) are doing well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Awww shes a wee beauty...congratulations!!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fiona stephanie

congrats, he is a stunner! well done!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Congratulations Melion!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Awe, she's amazing.. Such a wise little face :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

congrats, he is a stunner! well done!

It's a girl....?!

Anyways Melion, congratulations. She's gorgeous!! Enjoy her, they grow up so quickyl!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fiona stephanie

embee wrote: »
    It's a girl....?!

Anyways Melion, congratulations. She's gorgeous!! Enjoy her, they grow up so quickyl!

so sorry, that was a mistype, i was suppose to type SHE!!!!! she is lovely, and no mistaking SHE is a girl.......... sorry again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

God, she has changed so much since that photo was taken. Starting to look more like her mother instead of me, thank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Aww, massive congratulations to you both!! She is absolutely beautiful :) You must be over the moon!!! :):D

Advertisement