Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction that I'm not happy with.

Options
  • 26-07-2009 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I got an infraction because I called someone a "Parnoid git". The reason I did was because the guy was calling a fella he lived with a weirdo and strange, and he didn't even know the guy, he admitted that himself. I felt he WAS being a paranoid git and he should leave the guy alone. I think places like this are over moderated, and you can't have a good debate. I think my infraction should be removed because I was only being honest, and I'm not sorry for what I said either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

You have 10 posts. YOu have no idea how this site is moderated.

And your ban will stay unless the mod in question cganges their mind, and you will be banned again if you continue with your attitude.

The moderators are here to maintain a flowing forum. If you disrupt it, they will ban you. if you feel this is unfair, then, yes, its unfair.

this website is for all users, not just you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They didn't get a ban they got an infraction with the infraction message including a link to the Personal Issues rules and a link to the site's faq on how to be a good poster but they still argued the infraction via pm and where directed here if they wished to appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Sorry, meant infraction, and guess it stays.

Advertisement