Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghan Gaa away Jersey

• 26-07-2009 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

I am looking for the away jersey (blue one ) i have looked around in elverys etc.. anybody know a store or a site where i can get it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

god nobody knows i am shocked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

gaa teams dont have away jerseys,

well none that i have ever seen !

do you mean a goal keepers jersey ????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

deise48 wrote: »

Yes some of them do , my county has a home shirt in red and an away one in white,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

http://www.oneills.com/files/shop/viewrelatedproducts.php?PR=ULSTER&PID=96&CID=6

Normally they don't release them unless they are used a bit, Derry and Tyrone have there's for sale cause they are used a fair bit, Clare don't sell there's, I guess O'Neills don't have the market for them, you could always contact them and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

deise48 wrote: »

Kerry have a black away jersey.... The monaghan jersey was used in there last qualifier

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Are you sure they use a black 1? I thought they normally had a white jersey with the shoulders different?

BTW, there has been "away" jersey's in GAA for a long time, it used to be that teams would use their provinces jersey if it was in the All Ireland championship, other times they'd use the county champions jersey.

Clare use Blue and White as this is the Flannan's colours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 shiv_182

You can get the blue shirt in O'Neills.

Advertisement