Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BASS PLAYER WANTED FOR DUBLIN ROCK/BLUES/FUNK TRIO

• 26-07-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi we're a Dublin based trio called The Sly Brothers, and we recently just parted ways with our bass player and are looking to turn the 2 back into 3 again. We're 20 so we're looking for someone who is at least 18-about22.
    Our influences range between Hendrix, The Beatles, John Mayer Trio, The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Chilis, Muddy Waters, The Stones, The Arctic Monkeys.. along them lines. We need someone who is serious about music and can commit to the band, and is up for submitting ideas songs and opinions.
    We're based in The Donaghamede/Coolock area of North Dublin, and have our own rehearsal space, free of charge w/ equipment, so if your interested drop me a line and we'll get you down for a jam!

If you want to check out our songs you can check out our web pages,!

www.bebo.com/theslybrothers
    www.myspace.com/theslybrothers

Cheers,

Franky.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭Duffman86

Like the influences im big int muddy waters an zeppelin like a bit of rory gallagher 2 i mainly play guitar but can handle myself well on the bass let us kno if yr up for a jam

Cheers

oh Im based in north county dublin but am willing to travel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 slyhands

any more??

keepin this at the front!!

yop

?????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭iplaygutar+bass

hey i'll be interested to fill in for you :)
    I'm 18 based in Dublin near fairview and gotta say your songs are pretty sweet :D
    I've spent the past year playing in the punk rock style and looking to much more experience with the bass using different styles.
    So let us know if you want to jam :D

Advertisement