Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balmain Studded Sandals??

• 26-07-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of Balmain studded sandals in Dublin? And what price? I know they're expensive but i imagine worth it. Don't want to buy online either!
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think Brown Thomas do Balmain. Not certain but you could pop in and ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Are you referring to these particular Balmains?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/39003

If so the original retail price was €1,700.

Brown Thomas do Balmain but these shoes sold out everywhere super fast so I don't think you've any chance of getting them, maybe you might be lucky though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Oh, I LOVE these!! hope you manage to get your hands on them shoefloozy :) Pity they're sold out on NAP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

they are amazing shoes, you'd be very lucky to own/afford a pair!
    But yeah,as far as I know there are waiting lists pretty much everYwhere.
    Maybe try like a more rural stockist in England.
    Harvey Nics in Leeds is bound to have a smaller waiting list that Harvey Nics in London right?

Advertisement