Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog owners

Options
  • 26-07-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Please, please, please for the love of god don't let your dogs out unsupervised.

I saw a gorgeous little dog get knocked down this morning and I hate to think that this could have been prevented if his owner would have just accompanied him out. I know he could have snuck out on his own, but too many people do let their dogs wander. The sound of him screaming in pain was absolutely horrific.

Please, please take responsibility for your pets and don't let them roam unattended. They are not "street smart" and never will be, no matter how much you think they might be. The reality is that we live in a busy estate and this is happening far too much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Not to mention the fact that they crap all over the place and it is against the law for them to be off a leash.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Mainah wrote: »
    Please, please, please for the love of god don't let your dogs out unsupervised.

I saw a gorgeous little dog get knocked down this morning and I hate to think that this could have been prevented if his owner would have just accompanied him out. I know he could have snuck out on his own, but too many people do let their dogs wander. The sound of him screaming in pain was absolutely horrific.

Please, please take responsibility for your pets and don't let them roam unattended. They are not "street smart" and never will be, no matter how much you think they might be. The reality is that we live in a busy estate and this is happening far too much.

Ah poor puppy!! That's really upset me now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

bubblefett wrote: »
    Ah poor puppy!! That's really upset me now :(

The border collie was back at the weekend running around the main street in Greystones. Makes me nervous looking at him all evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Greentrees

Very sad.. why have a dog if ur not going to walk it?

Advertisement