Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outland - Alliance, anyone wanna arena?

Options
  • 26-07-2009 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a RETADIN, 600 resil, able to tear down small buildings in one single bound.

Looking for someone to run arenas with me. Preferably healy-druid or disc priest with a similar amount of resil, if not more. Will need the usual - Mic, with ventrilo.. Also, alcohol will help the gaming experience!

Here's my char: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Fearsolas

Will have last trinket slot replaced tonight with 1 run of WG.

Anyone down? I'm free on most nights to place, except mondays & tuesdays.. (work 1 day a weekend, but free after 7:30PM).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Have a rogue too: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Omoplata

His gear is pretty cack though. Will try build up his resil to about 600 and get a new offhand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Gah! If only my priest was on outland :-( only been able to find nabs with 300 resi and naxx 25 gear that fail hard! News flash--- you are getting crit for 75% of ur hp by everything! Get more resi noob :mad:
    /Rant

Don't need more res :) More DPS if anything. I took out a ret paladin and a death night together solo tonight. I checked out their stats. retadin had 400 resil, dk had 700. It's all about the compromise between burst dps and surviving..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Burst teams and healer/dps teams arent the same dude :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

how long you been lurking on outland, never heard of you ;)

• Advertisement

He's in the 32 county version.

how long you been lurking on outland, never heard of you ;)

Since the mass exodus from Bladefist 2 or 3 eons ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    He's in the 32 county version.
    I don't get it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

mk dk has 800 res. does really well in bgs but only done some 2v2 and we got owned cuz i hadnt the movement repelling trinket. have it now though.

would love to do 5v5

im not on ur realm btw

prot paladins seem to do real well with dks

• Advertisement
Advertisement