Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE Script

Options
  • 26-07-2009 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone is going to U2 tommorrow (monday), if fo you should check out their first support act The Script... due to take to the stage at about 6.30 !!! You may have heard of them as the 3 irish lads who recently sold out a 5-night stand in the olympia in under 3 minutes and for their well known songs 'we cry' and 'man who can't be moved'
    you should check the lads out tomorrow at u2 if your going...or otherwise check their website www.thescriptmusic.com
    :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭magicwok

Rubbish band, image is all wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

when i here them i feel sick!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭tubedude

Typical Irish people begrudging success...

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Saw Them At Oxegen They Were Amazing!!;);)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

tubedude wrote: »
    Typical Irish people begrudging success...

nationality and /or begrudary does not come into it, there are just, to what some people say, rubbish. for me, they are not my cup of tea

you hardly like U2 simply because they are Irish? (well hold Irish passports)

Advertisement