Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ScreenPlay Pro HD Multimedia Drive

Options
  • 26-07-2009 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I am thinking of getting a multimedia HDD, am looking for a good one.

Have been looking at the "ScreenPlay Pro HD Multimedia Drive".
    There is a 500Gb & a 1TB version, I was considering the 1TB version.

Has anyone got one of these. Are they easy to use..

Also, has anyone got a good web site to but movies, where I can down load them in HD..

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I have the screenplay iomega HD - 500gb, very easy to use. Dont bother with software included.

You get a remote with it which can be a pain as you have to point it directly at the light on the box.

As for DL HD movies, suppose if you find a decent torrent maybe, other than that im not sure, but deffo get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

i got mine cheaply on pixmania (i know some people hate them, but as yet i have personally had no problems), think it worked out €150 including the shipping for the 1TB, which is very good compared to shop prices here for something similar. woudl defo recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

mel123 wrote: »
    i got mine cheaply on pixmania (i know some people hate them, but as yet i have personally had no problems), think it worked out €150 including the shipping for the 1TB, which is very good compared to shop prices here for something similar. woudl defo recommend.
    thats pretty good.

Advertisement