Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors in Mayo - Micro Budget production.

Options
  • 26-07-2009 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be announcing soon a project that may well interest some of you on here.

I can't say too much until the press launch as we're finalising finance at the moment. [But we are talking micro-budget high impact] This will get national and international coverage. Filming will take place in Mayo late August early September and I am writing scripts now. So I want to give people a heads up.

We will be looking for actors - also anyone with any talent whatsoever. The more bonkers the better. [We've got one guy who can dive from cliffs for example] - Actors from Mayo mostly, but all considered. For the moment over 16s only right up to seniors.

We would also be interested in hearing from any techies that may or may not be interested in giving time / advice / whatever. Including web wizards.

At the moment I can't promise any money other than expenses - But I'm not getting paid either - However when I announce the project I think it will get a good deal of interest.

What I will promise is that anyone who does get involved will get looked after.

Check me out on IMDB for a list of my credits so that you can see I'm not just some randomer. Here

Anyone interested can send me their CV by emailing me len@thecovies.com

First press release will be in approx two weeks time.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I know Len personally.... top bloke. He's being very humble about his credentials having written shows in series such as "The Bill", "Soldier Soldier", Casualty etc... :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Hi Len, will filming be taking place in Mayo? Thanks

Fatboydim wrote: »
    I can't say too much until the press launch as we're finalising finance at the moment. [But we are talking micro-budget high impact] This will get national and international coverage. Filming will take place in Mayo late August early September and I am writing scripts now. So I want to give people a heads up.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Draoibee

Hey Len,

Thanks for the post and will be forwarding my details.

Cheers

Advertisement