Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Veg. seedlings?

Options
  • 26-07-2009 5:09pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any good garden centres around Dublin sell veg. seedlings eg cauliflower, cabbage etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sushisushi

Just come back from Kinsealy garden centre and they have plugs of cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauliflower and lettuce set out in trays, although not much else, other than strawberries and other fruit. It's on the Malahide Road, out past Clare Hall and Campions pub, if that's any help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Planet X wrote: »
    Any good garden centres around Dublin sell veg. seedlings eg cauliflower, cabbage etc?

Just got my supply of organic garlic sets for planting from this guy. Got some last year, and I have to say, grew brilliantly, and so much better to eat then the stuff you get in the shops. He posts them out to you.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/gardening/936597

R1

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Up in Homebase, Nutgrove, this morning. Bought cauliflower and winter cabbage seedlings. They also have broccoli, leeks etc in seedlings.
    (I got the last cauli.):D

Advertisement