Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please recommend me a RAM seller on eBay

• 26-07-2009 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭

Yo,
    Please recommend me a RAM seller/shop on eBay. I need Package 144-pin 133 MHz SODIMM, SDRAM . The cheapest I can get is €139 for 512MB... and since I'm looking for 2*512MB DIMMs, this is too dear.

I've checked ebay, and a lot of the prices seem good, but I'm wondering if anyone here has bought RAM from a good seller on ebay, and if so, what is the link to their shop?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

How about this? I've bought from Crucial lots of times with only one minor problem which was quickly resolved so can definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Adyx wrote: »
    How about this? I've bought from Crucial lots of times with only one minor problem which was quickly resolved so can definitely recommend them.
    Cheers, but €120 for 1GB is a bit much, imo. Will keep looking. Have used crucial memory in the past, and it's good memory, but too pricey for what I want (family non-gaming laptop).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

You've just gotta go with their reviews!

Power Sellers of upwards of 99% rating are winners...

Advertisement