Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map Upload Problem

Options
  • 26-07-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi all,

I have a Garmin Nuvi 200. Last year I bought the 2008 update, used the Ireland and France maps. This year I downloaded a free 2010 version, unlocked. It is currently in my downloads folder the maps are in an .img file. I opened my garmin folder, and can't seem to locate the sd card. I tried dragging and dropping the new update into the garmin and its telling me I haven't enough space, so I deleted all the superfluous languages in the text/voice/ help folders but to no avail.

I also tried downloading MapSource, but when I try to open it it tells me there is a problem with the City Navigator 2008 and to install it again, which I cannot do because the product key has expired.

Has anyone any advice on how to get the maps onto my device- its wrecking my head!!

Advertisement