Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse livery

Options
  • 26-07-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all I am totally new to this site so I am really sorry if I post this in the wrong place or this topic has information already, but i need some help if anyone has it. Ok I am living in France at the moment but I return to Ireland mid September. I am looking to see if anyone can please tell me any livery yards they know of in the kildare area(I go to college in Maynooth) the meath area or the dublin area. I have a car so travling is not a problem. I need to find a yard soon as when I come back from France the boy who had my horse for a year is going away, I need to find a livery yard as cheap as possible as my financial situation has dramaticly changed and so has my families. I love my horse and really want to keep him but need to find a good livery yard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

There's a thread in the forum which compares prices of different livery yards around the country. As far as I can remember, one or two of the yards are in the Kildare area. You could try PM the people to ask for the names of the yards!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tanzanite

you could try www.leinsterlodgeequestriancentre.com in Maynooth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 eveostick

Ring Abbeyfield Farm in Clane. They do grass livery for 70e a week I think but you can bring the horse in and out as you please. Amazing x country course, arena. They also do weekly ride outs with all the liverys. If you google them you will get all the details. The grass is amazing you wont need anything else. Horses are all well looked after. They keep a lot of hunt horses and all are in amazing nick which is a good advertisememt in inself. Owners/staff are the nicest you could meet.

Advertisement