Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done to the Queens Nightclub

• 26-07-2009 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I don't normally go out on a friday night but got talked in to it last friday and ended up in the Queens after having a few at a friends birthday party.I walked straight into a stunning looking girl with a 10ft snake They had a circus theme night on and i had a ball.So just a well done for the queens for putting something different on rather than the same music style entertainment that u can get on a saturday. Will definitely be going to their next one , if they have another one.:D:D:D;):D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

If I'd walked straight into a stunning looking guy (never mind the snake :D) going to a club/pub/party I'd consider the venue and night as great, too ;):D

Now what about that girl? Tell us more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Walked in there on Thursday to the sounds of bad house music and said "Ohhh great.. they've changed the decor but the musics still from 1997."

Staff person: "It's 90's night."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr Kamikazi

I remember back in about '93 to '95, you would get a meal with your ticket.
    Aaaah, them where the days.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Ah, the meal,burger in gravy and chips in a dingey room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 straightanswers

Dont forget the peas ... peas were good back then.
    Funny how there never tasted that good sober !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

same ****, different bucket

Advertisement