Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is leaving really that bad?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Leaving was the best thing in the world. Knowing I'd never have to go back to school again.

Leaving Cert, on the other hand, wasn't as much fun...

Tbh I wasn't too freaked out. I just studied and did my best. I've been having a lot of dreams abotu school lately but they all involve me somehow having to go back to school in September... And the idea of the freaks me out way more than the idea of the Leaving Cert! Though this is probably just me, I despised school with a deep-seated passion. I know it was only two months ago but it's something I never want to remember for the rest of my life!

Also, see how many points the course you want is. If they turn out to be reasonable (like 300-350) or even lower, then you won't have to worry so much. Most of my choices are around 350, so I'm sure I'll get into one of them. The UCD arts have 1, 200 places, so if all fails I'm sure I'll just end up in there!

best of luck

Advertisement