Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to advertise horse???

• 26-07-2009 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

I have a yearling filly and don't knwo where is best to advertise her? She is skewbald so purebred sales are out! She is registered with IHB and not IPSA, so IPSA website is out!

Am I left with buy and sell??? Surely there must be somewhere else?

:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

how much would you be wantin for this horse?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

You could also try the Farmers Journal or the Irish Field.

Buy and Sell isn't all that bad. I know people who do a lot of showing and eventing who have bought and sold horses successfully in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Have liked Done Deal website, so went with that. Hope it goes well!!!

Many thanks for advice and comments. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

convert wrote: »
    You could also try the Farmers Journal or the Irish Field.

Buy and Sell isn't all that bad. I know people who do a lot of showing and eventing who have bought and sold horses successfully in it.

I'd echo what convert has said- the Irish Farmer's Journal has a very good animal sales section that is not limited to purebred/thorough bred animals. Its where I used buy and sell goats :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement