Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for EirtaKon

Options
  • 27-07-2009 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

When will the tickets for this year's EirtaKon be going on sale?

Also, there are contact details for anyone on the staff/committee on the EirtaKon website. I can't register for the forum and I can't contact anyone on the forum in regards to registration because you need to be a member of the forum to contact other people on the forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

based on last year, september or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Demonique wrote: »
    When will the tickets for this year's EirtaKon be going on sale?

Also, there are contact details for anyone on the staff/committee on the EirtaKon website. I can't register for the forum and I can't contact anyone on the forum in regards to registration because you need to be a member of the forum to contact other people on the forum.

I am on the committee and afaik the tickets should go on sale sometime over the Summer perhaps August the latest. If you are on bebo, keep an eye on the Eirtakon bebo site as that is where updates are posted.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I am on the committee and afaik the tickets should go on sale sometime over the Summer perhaps August the latest. If you are on bebo, keep an eye on the Eirtakon bebo site as that is where updates are posted.

You got a link for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Yes indeedy the bebo for EitraKon is....

http://www.bebo.com/Eirtakon09

About Pre-Reg I was talking to Stephen aka Hybridchild who is this year's con-director and he said Sean who is looking after the paypal account and is the vice con-director is really busy, so when he is free it will be sorted then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

there a facebook page for Eirtakon? closed my devilish bebo account cause of all the "GET A FREE IPHONELOLOLOL" mails i was being spammed :X

Funky wrote: »
    there a facebook page for Eirtakon? closed my devilish bebo account cause of all the "GET A FREE IPHONELOLOLOL" mails i was being spammed :X

Yeah I think this is the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52220490197&ref=mf

I don't use facebook myself, found the link through googling Eirtakon facebook.;)

right you are, should have known google would know !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

to go or not to go.... i missed last year because i was working :(

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

to go or not to go.... i missed last year because i was working :(

same as. i heard from friends who went who said it was brilliant, so i may have to take the weekend off..

• Advertisement

only managed to make it for a day last year but it was good craic alright, hoping to make it to all of it this year

Advertisement