Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Email Not Signing In For Me

• 27-07-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭

For the past week, I have been trying to sign into my UL email account via the website address from home but to no avail, It just stalls and then goes to a blank page even do the progress says 'done' at the bottom left of the window.

Anyone else having this problem!? Or is it just my account!?

Or have UL changed over to the new email provider!? Which never worked for me either by the way!!??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭GraGra90

For the past week, I have been trying to sign into my UL email account via the website address from home but to no avail, It just stalls and then goes to a blank page even do the progress says 'done' at the bottom left of the window.

Or have UL changed over to the new email provider!? Which never worked for me either by the way!!??

It's just yours I'm afraid, mine is working fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

Ah it worked fine today!! Thanks!!

What ever was wrong with it sorted its self out!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

From next semester i think UL are moving their student mail to windows live with a load of free storage, an email was sent out from Gordon Young (IT Head) at the end of last term, you can setup on studentmail.ul.ie and create your account afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kopykat

From next semester i think UL are moving their student mail to windows live with a load of free storage, an email was sent out from Gordon Young (IT Head) at the end of last term, you can setup on studentmail.ul.ie and create your account afaik.

studentmail.ul.ie doesn't seem to have a proper security certificate at the moment,which prevent you from entering the site.:rolleyes: how do we actually access this new e-mail system think i may have deleted that e-mail we got about it last semester because whenever i wanted to send an e-mail ya had to delete all your inbox and all your deleted item,completely useless and time wasting!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

It does that sometimes for me too, i get a page cannot be displayed message after typing in my username and password. Ususally the refresh button works and sends me directly into my inbox.

Internet Explorer works better than Firefox for accessing emails

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Advertisement