Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town tonight after U2

Options
  • 27-07-2009 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I know mondays are fairly quiet but obviously will have a bigger crowd out tonight after the gig. Any ideas of a good spot to go to tonight after U2, so prob will be in for 11.30/12? Any special clubnights organised? Looking for a place that'l stay goin as late as possible and trying to avoid coppers and flannerys. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hi all,
    I know mondays are fairly quiet but obviously will have a bigger crowd out tonight after the gig. Any ideas of a good spot to go to tonight after U2, so prob will be in for 11.30/12? Any special clubnights organised? Looking for a place that'l stay goin as late as possible and trying to avoid coppers and flannerys. Cheers

The Clarence. You might bump into the lads.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Sin e? Pitcher of beer 10 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Doyles on College Green are supposely doing U2 after parties with drink offers according to my mate who works in there.

Advertisement