Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help uploading photos

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,
    I didn't want to start a new thread but when I tried to reply to other ones I didn't have permission.
    I want to show photos of kittens in the rehoming page but I don't know how. I've read the help questions but none of it makes sense. How can I get the photos to the other person. They are on the pc and I am able to email them but after that I'm confused. I could email them to someone else if that would help so they could upload them. I know nothing about pc's so any instructions are going to have to be very simple.

thank you,
    waterfordcraft.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

What you need to do is either use a photo hosting service that will host the images for you and provide what we can bulletin board tags like this [noparse]image.jpg[/noparse]
    Or you can use the attachment uploader when replying to a thread. This is only available when fully replying rather than using the quick reply box.

It can be seen under 'Attach Files' with the button 'Manage Attachments'.

If you are using the quick reply box as normal, you can click the 'Go Advanced' button at the bottom and it will bring you to the full reply page

An example upload will look like this:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 waterfordcraft

i'll try that thanks

Advertisement