Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boil Notice - Limerick City and Surrounds.

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Citizens, I regret to inform you all that in light of the Sudden Sporadic Projectile Vomiting (SSPV) wave that has hit the City and the subsequent confirmation of the certain existence of a definite e.coli rumour by Irish Daywalker I have no choice other than to place the entire City and surrounds under a stringent boil notice - effective immediately.

- Gangs of masked youths will be peeking through your kitchen window to rigidly enforce all aspects of this boil notice - PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED - They are from the Internet.

Finally - let me just remind you all that e.coli never sleeps - BE VIGILANTER THAN EVER BEFORE.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

jackncoke wrote: »
    lol

report.gif

Reported :mad: - How would you like that with jackncokenecoli Wiseguy?????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There is no boil water notice in affect at this time in Limerick City. If you suspect something is wrong with the water, raiser, contact Limerick City Council.

do not act the maggot here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement