Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom : Wireless Problems

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Ok So I had this problem last 2-3 weeks where When I connected to my eircom, wireless the connection would drop untill I turned off what ever it was I was trying to connect from, like PS3/X360/IpodTouch. I rang eircom and they told me to check all cables/reset asked me about sky and alarm and all that, I've been using a 3347 wired modem for the last week and its worked fine, But They Ended up sending me out a new modem,
    Now I've the 2247-62 ?
    I just connected up to my xbox 360, wireless and the connection dropped after about 2 mins, I had to turn off 360 for the connection to come back,
    Anyone else had this problem, its getting so annoying, And eircom are doing nothing about it really :eek:

Thanks

Advertisement