Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost ring - Connolly, Harbourmaster, Maynooth train

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, I lost a ring on Thursday evening (23rd July) in IFCS (Harbourmaster), Connolly or on the Maynooth train. It's small, white gold with 5 stones. Please let me know if you found it. Reward offered. Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did you try calling the HarbourMaster or Iarnroid Eireann?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 InFrame

Hi, yes I tried both but no joy. I'm getting worried! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Take heart,believe it or not I've lost my wedding ring six times in the last year and each time it's been found,twice by the same person,once by a friend who had no idea it was mine,the last time two weeks after I lost it in a shed,when I was convinced it had fallen from my finger at home. Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Do try to pop into the stations at either end of the CIE line if possible (Not sure where the Maynooth train terminates). Get them to check with the company that cleans the carriages (Noonans?).

And the best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

dubtom wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for you.

Six times in 1 year? Jeez, I'd keep my fingers crossed if I were you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

WindSock wrote: »
    Six times in 1 year? Jeez, I'd keep my fingers crossed if I were you ;)

Or get it re-sized!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Larianne wrote: »
    Or get it re-sized!!
    I should do that alright:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 InFrame

Wow six times! If I get mine back I'm gluing it to my finger! Thank you all. I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it :(

Advertisement