Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with my HUD on HEM

Options
  • 27-07-2009 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I've had a strange problem with my HUD over the last two sessions that I've played.

I am 6/7 tabling when the HUD on one or two of my tables stops working. Sometimes all the stats just disappear from the screen and then re-appear but everything stops updating. Hero's & villains stats remian exactly the same, i.e. no. of hands, win/loss amount, VPIP, PFR, 3bet etc aren't updated.

Also, if a player leaves the table and is replaced the HUD doesn't register a new player coming in and keeps the old (frozen) stats of the player who just left on the screen.

When I bring up HEM ---> Cash Games, the number of hands played is lower than I actually have (obv as it's not importing it from the frozen HUD) but when I close all tables and refresh the no of hands jumps up but am I am still missing a good 80-100 hands over each of the last two sessions

Has anyone had similar kind of problems with this or is it a known bug?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

Lao Lao wrote: »
    I've had a strange problem with my HUD over the last two sessions that I've played.

I am 6/7 tabling when the HUD on one or two of my tables stops working. Sometimes all the stats just disappear from the screen and then re-appear but everything stops updating. Hero's & villains stats remian exactly the same, i.e. no. of hands, win/loss amount, VPIP, PFR, 3bet etc aren't updated.

Also, if a player leaves the table and is replaced the HUD doesn't register a new player coming in and keeps the old (frozen) stats of the player who just left on the screen.

When I bring up HEM ---> Cash Games, the number of hands played is lower than I actually have (obv as it's not importing it from the frozen HUD) but when I close all tables and refresh the no of hands jumps up but am I am still missing a good 80-100 hands over each of the last two sessions

Has anyone had similar kind of problems with this or is it a known bug?
    What network are you playing on? I had a similiar problem awhile back on entraction and posted the problem on HM forums and it was soon sorted with a update from HM.
    Although I had problems with the Hud freezing the hands were always saved correctly to HM--->Cash games.
    Contact HM support or post your problem in the HM forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

using the latest release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭toHex

v1.09 solves that problem

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

I know a guy who can solve all problems all you need to do is email him with your problem

Advertisement