Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Clarion Hotel?

Options
  • 27-07-2009 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Visiting Limerick this coming weekend.

I read online that Clarion doesnt have a car park and that there is one "across the road"

€8.50 per day or something like that

Is this car park secure/safe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

It depends on which Clarion. The Clarion, Steamboat Quay/Dock Rd has a car park across from it which is secure. Its as secure as ANY underground car park as its also a public car park.

You might just ensure its the Clarion and not the Clarion Suites you are staying in. Others have made this mistake in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Clarion Suites has its own car park so I presume it's not this one

anyway: across the street means across the street - just a regular car park, no more or less safe than others. there's two more very close if it will be full (doesn't happen often)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,313 ✭✭✭✭phog

Be careful about parking on the street in the vicinity of the Clarion Hotel as there are sections where you may be clamped in that area.

The official car park shoul be ok for your stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

jesus I remember the days that carpark was €1 for the day - and I ain't old! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I used to live in the apartments over that carpark (about a year ago) and our car was very safe there- never had any trouble. I still park my car there even today :);) Hope you have a good time in Limk!

• Advertisement
Advertisement