Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help or advice

Options
  • 27-07-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Can somebody help.ha finally my thread worked.my name warren in 21 and live in dublin.as some of you might of read in the other threads.im looking for somebody t teach me how to skate.i am also intresting in trying all extreme sports so if anyone wants to teach me 2 do anything it would be great
    thanks war
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Warrenmac wrote: »
    Can somebody help.ha finally my thread worked.my name warren in 21 and live in dublin.as some of you might of read in the other threads.im looking for somebody t teach me how to skate.i am also intresting in trying all extreme sports so if anyone wants to teach me 2 do anything it would be great
    thanks war

Why would you want to try/learn all extreme sports!?

I reckon it would work like this

surf/skateboarding
    bmx/cycling
    rollerblading/......ice skating?/ lol

1st/2nd option would probably be best.. I surf and and skate and its best of both worlds!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Warrenmac

ha yeah id love 2 surf and skate man,i had an accident awhil ago and couldnt do anything but i want to give everything a shot.just looking for people to do it with lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yeah get a taste for everything I suppose see what you like

Im from waterford so I cant help you my friend unfortunately..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

dazftw wrote: »
    Why would you want to try/learn all extreme sports!?

I reckon it would work like this

surf/skateboarding/snowboarding
    bmx/cycling
    rollerblading/......ice skating?/ lol

1st/2nd option would probably be best.. I surf and and skate and its best of both worlds!

You forgot snowboarding to :D maybe a bit difficult in this country.. :)

Its cool.i love waterford ! Its great craic dwn there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

Warren, i powerkite (learning), surf (badly), climb (instructor), mountain board, etc etc etc, give us a shout if you want to try any of them.

Id try any of them for sure ! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnnorthbrady

Warrenmac wrote: »
    thanks war

Hi Warren,

I might be able to help you out. I rollerblade wouldnt say a pro but I dont fall:). I live beside Citywest, in Fortunestown. I am also joining a hockey team in ringsend.

If I can be of any help to you let me know as I am looking for someone from the southside to blade with.

Let me know,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 carilal

I don't have the experience that would make my opinions stack u but i shall get you..

Advertisement