Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newsagent in Waterford

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just to add, I have already been in touch with the OP and see no problems allowing this post continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Hey Guys
    Im looking to open a newsagent business in Waterford, but I'm looking for the best locations for it. If you click on the survey link below and type in your suggestions it would be great. All locations welcome.
    Thanks a mill
    Rude Awakening

[html]
    http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=lpy9dghhhxyuegq624340
    [/html]

Good luck with the business venture. I assume that all who reply to this thread will receive a free copy of Playboy as a gesture of goodwill for participating in the survey? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

gscully wrote: »
    Good luck with the business venture. I assume that all who reply to this thread will receive a free copy of Playboy as a gesture of goodwill for participating in the survey? :D

You bettcha :pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Hey Guys
    The Responce to the survey has been great so far.
    Lots of iteas for locations :)
    thanks a mill
    Rude Awakening

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

Hey Guys
    The Responce to the survey has been great so far.
    Lots of iteas for locations :)
    thanks a mill
    Rude Awakening

open it outside my house please....no more driving to go to the shop !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement