Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

football manager game?

• 27-07-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just wondering are there any good football manager games for the x-box avalable or due to be released soon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Not that I've heard of, the football manager series hasn't been on the Xbox since 2008 and I don't think the championship manager games have been either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Football Manager 2008 would be the latest. I think 2009 is forthcoming though soon enough.

Football Manager 2008 would be the latest. I think 2009 is forthcoming though soon enough.

2009 is not coming out on the xbox, it was released last November for PC, 2010 will be out in a few months but no news as to whether it'll come to Xbox but it's doubtful

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    2009 is not coming out on the xbox, it was released last November for PC, 2010 will be out in a few months but no news as to whether it'll come to Xbox but it's doubtful

You're right, too much trouble mapping all the control functions to a 360 controller apparently! weird, they managed it with the 2008 version. Seems a bit of a cop out to me.

You're right, too much trouble mapping all the control functions to a 360 controller apparently! weird, they managed it with the 2008 version. Seems a bit of a cop out to me.

Never had one for the Xbox but had one or two for PS2 back in the day and they were shockin annoyin to play with a controller so I went back to buying them for PC

• Advertisement

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Never had one for the Xbox but had one or two for PS2 back in the day and they were shockin annoyin to play with a controller so I went back to buying them for PC

They seem to manage it on the PSP, which has less button combinations than an xbox controller. PC is definitely the way to go for these types of games though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I think I remember reading somewhere that they aren't going to be making any 360 versions of the football manager series anymore. Said they were focussing on PC/Mac. I may be wrong so don't hold me to it.

But yeah, if you have a PC, get your hands on any of the football manager titles. best management games around by a country mile.

Advertisement