Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyboard player available

• 27-07-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38

Experienced keys player is looking for a gigging covers band. North Dublin,Meath, Louth area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sillybillie

We're a covers band we gig every weekend in the north east,looking for keys part time at first with a view to making it fulltime after while do you have vox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 mickeys

Vox are a bit ropey but I play rhythm guitar. I'm a serious piano/keys player. What kind of material are you working with?

we cover a wide range bit of everything i like to say
    http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5035788064 check out this link should give you an idea!!

Checked out the site. Good singer. How do you do Don't Stop Believing without a piano?
    Would you be interested in getting together and see how it works out?+

yeah i' d be interested thanks for the compliment btw this is the singer ur talkin to:) i have rehearsal with the rest of the band tomorrow let me have a chat with them!!we practice in dundalk and cavan a lot of our gigs are in the north east need to know if travel would be an issue for you??also where are u based and wat age are you? i take it ur male??

• Advertisement

Travel is not an issue. I have my own van. I'm based in Navan and am a 45 yo male.

ok well we will be gigging in navan soon:)ok email me ur number and i'll be in touch asap!! singerlead@gmail.com

hi you haven't sent me ur number could you mail it to me asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

hi we are a pink floyd tribute band currently in rehearsal age group 40 ish we are looking for a keyboard player to complete our line up,we rehearsa in a warehouse in ashbourne every monday evening and will be putting on our first show at the end of july if you think you might be interested we can arrange an audition,thanks mark

Hi I'm big Floyd fan and would love to give it a try. PM me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mick41

Would you be interested in doing original stuff,
    Mick

Sorry mate. Probably a bit too busy. PM me some links though and I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mick41

You can have a listen on
    www.myspace.com/michaelmcgirr
    thanks
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dan Gray

Hey Guys......Were are an newly formed Indie Rock Covers band Located in Dublin ......We have a wealth of Stage experience between the 4 current members ....Two of our members have played abroad with Travelling festivals whilst the other two are currently studying music at a professional level.....We need a Keys player to give us that extra dimension ....Our Influences Include KOL , OCS , Floyd , The Ramones , The Jam , Oasis , Hendrix , The Pixies , The Verve....Well you get where this is going

We are ready to rehearse ASAP and this project will be going live very soon
    Mail me back

Cheers

Danny

Thanks for the enquiry but I'm up to my nads with other projects including the Floyd thing (see above). Sounds cool though. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 theinhouseband

you still looking for a band mate?

Sorry mate, just too busy with other bands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Hey guys, the last few posts in this thread were in March 2011. Probably best of starting a new one over in Musicians Available or Wanted. I'll close this one now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement