Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap small flat screen tv (19inches or so)

Options
  • 27-07-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭

Need one for the xbox in the bedroom!

Cheers
    Trilla

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Try PC World, they have a LG 19'' for €220, sometimes on sale for 200, or a 22'' Samsung for €280.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Wouldnt worry to much about brand at 19" so i'd go for this beko in power city

• Registered Users Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

excellent :), i was looking for something similar myself and was about to post to ask. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hildah

Power City have a "voucher" sale on, vouchers printed in the paper last friday, Grundig 22" Flat Screen HD ready, WITH integrated DVD player, only €219

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Wouldnt worry to much about brand at 19" so i'd go for this beko in power city

is this a good tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Try Luzerntech seller on ebay, based in Ire, so deliv not too hi. Some new some refurb, exclellet value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

k123456 wrote: »
    Try Luzerntech seller on ebay, based in Ire, so deliv not too hi. Some new some refurb, exclellet value
    i second that reccomendation. Bought a 20 inch Bush LCD with DVD player for €150 incl delivery a few months back and no probs yet! Delivered in less than a week as far as I recall.

cheers, ill have a look. dunno if i trust BEKO, does anyone have one? Bush are ok id say, yeah? ill have a look on that ebay store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    cheers, ill have a look. dunno if i trust BEKO, does anyone have one? Bush are ok id say, yeah? ill have a look on that ebay store.
    I have a 28inch Beko TV in the spare sitting room. Its not as good quality as the main Tv (sony) but definetly watchable. Have had it for 4 years or so.

• Advertisement

looking to replace a 17" crt monitor and crt 21" telly with one reasonable small tv. the power city beko is very tempting or i may bid on a few of the philips tellys on luzertech in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Be very careful in dealings with Luzerntech seller on ebay.
    I received 3 faulty Philips LCD TVs from them, one after another.
    And 14 months later I still have not got a refund from them, I am out of pocket by well over €600

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

Max Power1 wrote: »
    i second that reccomendation. Bought a 20 inch Bush LCD with DVD player for €150 incl delivery a few months back and no probs yet! Delivered in less than a week as far as I recall.

I bought a 42 inch Philips tv from Luzerntech for 800 euro and tv broke after 2 years. They were a nightmare to deal with and would do nothing at all for me.
    Steer clear from them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

talk to the lads over in Richersounds.
    I'm sure they will be more than happy to give you some suggestions.
    Pleasure to work with.
    On boards.ie too.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105
    My gf's sister bought this one a few weeks ago from them. Pretty good mind you. But not top notch/state of the art.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/m227wd/lg-m227wd

Advertisement