Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arkham Asylum Review

1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

combat, didnt try the predator one yet but I'm not the best at them anyway.The lunatics are driving me crazy on it, it seems like every 2nd go its almost impossible to dodge their attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

haven't had a go at the new challenges yet. Will hopefully get a chance over the weekend to do it. Combat challenges are the ones I love. Never really got into the Predator ones and trying to get great times on them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

djkeogh wrote: »
    haven't had a go at the new challenges yet. Will hopefully get a chance over the weekend to do it. Combat challenges are the ones I love. Never really got into the Predator ones and trying to get great times on them.

How large is the download for the new challenges?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

FutureGuy wrote: »
    How large is the download for the new challenges?

120MBs I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

New "Prey in the Darkness Map Pack" available on live now.
    Its an additional Combat & Predator map. Sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Got this last night and just finished the
    fight with Bane
    . Any ideas how far I am now? Loving it so far, the combat takes a while to get used to, but once you understand you can't just mash the X button it really starts to impress :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

You are about halfway there DJ.

I finished the game when it said I had about 65% done, so ignore the percentage meter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'd say that fight is more like one third of the way through, loads left to do after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Decent game, It's keeping me busy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Oh no, I 've just got a corrupt save on this and have to go all the way back to the start:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

JokerD wrote: »
    Oh no, I 've just got a corrupt save on this and have to go all the way back to the start:(

Depending on where you go to, I would restart on hard difficulty and pick up the extra 50 gamerscore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Seen the corrupt save thing quite a lot. Just remember, if you see the spinning circle in the corner, don't turn off your 360

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

I gave my mate my memory stick to save his progress on it as he was around the same distance through he game as me. Unfortunately the idea didn't work though. As good as the game is, I don't think I going to start again

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ahe316

I finished the game when it said I had about 65% done, so ignore the percentage meter.[/QUOTE]

Class game alright - just completed it last night - pretty satisfying! Although as the poster above states ignore the % meter - I was 58% heading into the 2nd last boss battle (won't mention names in case I spoil). Got thru that and one the the final phase. Bout an hour later after completing the whole thing I was 68%. I was going by the % all along so was kinda suprised when I completed it thinking I had a good 3rd to go. Still a good end and well worth the journey all the same.

Also - I only played my 1st challenges after completing. Recommendation to anyone still in the mids of the campain - use the challenges to sharpen up - even if you just dabble in a round or 2 every time you play. I reckon it would have helped me combo up more often.

Another tip/comment - take a look at the vidoes (scroll across to video icon on ps3 while arkan asylum game is in the console - they're kinda like special features of a br/dvd). they're short n sweet but I found em interesting and the main I noticed was some of the moves Batsy can do when batteling multiple goons that I never got around to mastering. If yer into ufc or wwf/e and pull these off ya'd problably get a kick (excuse the pun). !!

Edit: ps3/xbox - should work on both!

Advertisement