Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Literally lookin for an ans

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Eviecus

Wooot! Veg*n couple. Welcome aboard. Now off with ye to the "Introduce yourself" thread, with a cute couple-y pic. :)

Yep!! I will try post one later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Eviecus wrote: »
    We are boyfriend and girlfriend! heheh I typed girlfiend first, that's a totally different thing altogether! :D

Her dog is not given meat. He always seems interested in people when they are eating chicken though! He sniffs around a lot. He's raised a vegetarian and he LOVES veggies, especially the green ones for some reason! Oh and I discovered yesterday he loves bran flakes too!

Ooh, no wonder you guys popped up together, I only want veg*n partners, it's nice. :)

My dog would eat anything I give him, he is a wuss, scared of our kittens.
    he really seems to like pizza and rolls though!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Eviecus

I think he was a member a while ago but just didn't post much. It was Kataryn...I probably spelled that wrong...that introduced me to the boards and told me there is a veggie section... I was so there!

Aww loads of dogs are scared of cats!! but kittens? Really? is your dog very small? My cat used to attack my dog all the time. She beat him up on a daily basis, he just took it though, he was afraid of her. My dog, Sam, eats everything except onions, banana and raw potato...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

kraggy wrote: »
    Just tell them: "If you don't show me this carrot's central nervous system in 10 seconds I'll stick this orange bastard in your eye".

That'll learn 'em.

you are awesome! i nearly spat my coke all over the keyboard in work!!!
    i am so saying that the next time i get asked that question! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Eviecus wrote: »
    I think he was a member a while ago but just didn't post much. It was Kataryn...I probably spelled that wrong...that introduced me to the boards and told me there is a veggie section... I was so there!
    Saw 1 or 2 posted by katarn1 or something before.
    Aww loads of dogs are scared of cats!! but kittens? Really? is your dog very small? My cat used to attack my dog all the time. She beat him up on a daily basis, he just took it though, he was afraid of her. My dog, Sam, eats everything except onions, banana and raw potato...
    Oh he is small enough, medium sized dog really, he could kill them in a swipe but is too nice.
    He usually slinks over to me and puts his nose under my hand so I will rub him. hehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement