Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gears of war armor for avatars

• 27-07-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Hurm.....

They aint going to be free

Microsoft are throwing the kitchen sinks at people to make beautiful money

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Judge me all you want, but if the COG armour is sub-250 MS points, I will buy it!! Think of it as my contribution to Cliff's tight t-shirt fund!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm all for the pimping of Irish gaming sites, but couldn't you at least proof read it before posting here?

After MS charging for gamer pics and themes from the off, is this such a surprise? If you don't like it, don't buy it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Don't like the look of the locust ones but the COG ones are nice enough, still won't be paying for them mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

dude i dont understand what you mean?

Proof read it?

It sounds like your upset with me or something?did I do something to offend you? the others seemed to get what I was on about.

If perfect punctuation and spelling is what you want read a news paper.

The Internet is a place where idiots like me who can't write Dude huge correctly can post news on avatars.

But point taken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

RAIN wrote: »
    dude i dont understand what you mean?

Proof read it?

It sounds like your upset with me or something?did I do something to offend you? the others seemed to get what I was on about.

Sorry if I came across that way... There were just a few grammatical errors that kind of irked me (looks like you've got rid of a couple now though)
    It's fair enough if you want to just type random **** on the internet, but if you expect people to return to your site regularly, then you really need to take care of this stuff before posting it imo.
    Good luck with the site anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on how it pans out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I posted that from my I touch and I defo made a few mistakes.

News is one thing but reviews and articles are proof read before going near the site.

When u ain't doing it for a living quick things like news are done on the go and unfortunatly mistakes get made. I agree with you totatly.

Advertisement